Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Jan. 31st

Hello!  Today starts another week of Color Challenges over at The Outlawz !!
The color scheme this week is ~ Turquoise, Black, and Gold
The Twist is:  Make It Masculine ~ The photo inspiration is shown below!  

I came up with a Sailboat image. And here's my card with colors chosen for this challenge.  :)
The Sailboat is colored in using Prisma watercolor pencils.  Since this is a masculine card, I didn't want to add any bling.  :)   Anyway, I like how it turned out!       We look forward to seeing what designs you come up with!  See you all over at the Outlawz!!!  

Have a great day!    Mary ~ Createful Heart Cards & Digital Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...