Pages

Followers

Monday, January 30, 2017

Hettie Hedgehog posting for Mary....♥

(while Mary dozes off to sleep)...I'll be posting with this update... I've got good news!  In the coming days ahead, my friend Millie Mouse and I will be hanging out in our new home... Createful Heart Digis... and because we got to know some of you... we can't wait for you all to come by and see us.   But first, like any new store... it does take time...from what we've been told... so as you're are reading this post...do so quietly.  We don't want to wake up you know who... 

Good day to you.
zzzzzz

Hettie Hedgehog ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...