Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Update and sharing my video link!

 Hi crafters,   It's been a while since I have posted anything on this blog, so I will give a short update...  I have been creating crafting videos on YouTube.   My newest video is here go to this link:  Mixed Media/Paint & Create      I hope that you will consider becoming a subscriber!    I would really appreciate that.    The last time I created a video was about a year ago...   then, for whatever reason I stopped.    

Also, if you are interested in free digitals, I have been offering those over on my other blog:  http://www.gratefulheartgreetings.blogspot.com   

I don't really make New Year's Resolutions, but if I did mine would be "Keep moving forward".     

Okay, well its getting late... had to wait forever to get my video uploaded.  *Big Smile* 

I will be making more videos and sharing my crafty ideas with you.   

Have a good day,  Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...