Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Shop is closed

 It's sad to have to start out this post on the negative, but my shop is now closed.   I was hoping to be on Etsy for a long time.   Honestly my team and I were looking forward to the Christmas time challenge, and continue into the new year with confidence.    Over time this blog will begin to look and "feel" different.    No longer a challenge blog.   I do thank everyone that entered our challenges.   It was a lot of fun.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...