Pages

Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

"Tree Al" = Night Owl

Hello my friends,  yep, you guessed it, I am very much a night owl... always have been.   I thought my Challenge Blog could use an update, so I came up with "Tree Al"..  he looks like he may be ready for a nap.    Well, my creative juices flow around midnight.  Put on some good music to draw by... and I'm in my creative world.  ;)     I am working on some ideas for more images... that's always a good thing.   I invite you to check out all my images that are in my Zibbet Shop.   

Have a good morning, and yup, its time for me to say.. nite-nite!  :)

Mary (zzzzzzz)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...