Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Going Back in Time Magnets

Hello!    here is a project that I made using some materials from my Zibbet shop.  These are cards for junk journals, but since I don't make those kinds of journals, I decided to use them for magnets.  I thought they turned out nice.   See what you think.   



Below you will find a sampling of these junk journal cards that I have designed to use in your projects.  And when you make a purchase from my Createful Heart Design Shop, you'll receive them for free, if you would like them!   



Here are the two I used in my project for the magnets!




Did I forget to mention you'll get the set for Free?



And the "card" below was designed to be used for notes or shopping lists..etc!

So, there you have it!  I hope you'll come by the Store today!!  

Thank You for coming by today, please leave a comment. :)

Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...