Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Update and Freebies

Hello!  This blog has been neglected for sometime now, first of all let me give you an update (if you haven't checked out my other blog), recently my hubby had to have a full knee replacement, this past June.   He is on the mend, and doing quite well.   I have been busy for the most part with helping him out and driving him to all of his appointments.     I have not been creating videos at the moment.   But I will when things (hopefully) settle down a bit more.   I don't know how many of my regular followers bother coming to check out this blog.. but I have started to create cards.   And I wanted to share with you a freebie that I made a while back,  You are free to use this in your creations.  Just don't sell - or share with others, but I would appreciate a link back to this blog though.       O Christmas Tree                              

Guest Checks

                                                                Poppy Pink

Please do not share~ as this is my own artwork.  Do not claim as your own. thank you.
Well, that's all for now, let me know in the comments below if you like what I have shared.   And if you plan to use them in your crafting.   Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mary for these beautiful images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Mary.
    It has taken me a while to get to this. I am having ongoing issues with my eyes after surgery. I'm hoping that they will settle soon as I can only spend a very limited time on the computer at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...