Pages

Followers

Monday, July 15, 2019

Challenge #11, Anything Goes!!!

Hello and Welcome to Challenge #11!!!
Theme this month is: Anything Goes
Challenge starts today the 15th and goes until the 13th of August.
Please refer to our Rules & Guidelines to see how to enter.
We look forward in having you join in with us this Challenge!

Createful Heart Design would like to Welcome our 
 Guest Designer for this month,  Amanda Cruxton 
Using Image: Ginger Bread Joy
Very Cute!!
We would like to Thank Amanda for being our Guest Designer! ♥

*Remember, when you enter using one of our images - and you're selected as a winner, then you'll receive an extra image! **

Now without further delay.. I would like to introduce you to our Createful Heart Design Team, using their digital picks for this Challenge! ♥

Helen Nile - DT
Using Image: Fantasy Rose
So pretty, Helen!


Mary Smith - Owner/DT


Fiona McTiernan - DT
(taking time off)

Our Winner's from last month's challenge, (and we only had 3 to enter!)

Without further delay, here are the Winners!  Please take a Badge and place on your blogs and be proud, cause you've all done a great job!

**Just a side note, we can only select one winner to be our guest designer for next month, otherwise it will seem lopsided.  Leaving one person totally out.**
I should say, if we have more than 3 entries per challenge, then we can [fairly] pick 2 guest designers for the following month. 
Thank you for understanding.

Winners have 2 Weeks from 7/15/2019, to claim prizes. Please go to our FB page & message me, (Mary). Here is the link  I would leave my email address, but when I do, my box is filled with spam. 
Here is my Zibbet Store Link ♥ To select your Image ♥
Our Winner - and Guest Designer for next month is:
#2 - Crafty Suze - Wins 3 Images of choice!

Our Top 3 Winners are:
#1 - Ine Creaine - Wins 1 Image of choice!

#3 - Misplaced Mojo - Wins 1 Image of choice!

♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you all so much for entering our challenge!!

We look forward to having you all join us for this month's Challenge #11, and Theme Anything Goes!

Happy Crafting!
















You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting me as a winner. I would also love to be your Guest Designer for next month. I'm not on Facebook so how can I get in touch with you? You can leave a comment on my blog as I have moderation on so won't publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, Hi! I just emailed you this evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Alex for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a winner..........thanks!! I've send you a PM trough facebook.
    thanks.
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete
  5. tHAT'S nice to read, I'm one of the winners.
    thanks.
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creaine, I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch with you. I will contact you through your email. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...