Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Now on Pinterest!

Hello, everyone!   I just started a board on Pinterest.  Which I should have started long ago....  here is the link... Createful Heart Design.  I tried adding the button they provide...but I'm not tech savvy.    Yes, way down at the bottom left side of this blog you'll find a button but not the one I wanted to add.  :)  

I have many new designs that I have added to the board, and will be adding more in the days ahead.   So, be on the look out for those.  ;)    I have been loving the Flamingos!   I hope you'll check out the link... 

Happy Crafting!

Mary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...