Pages

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2018

Introducing my New Image!

I wanted to introduce all our blog followers, to my new image: "Sarah Jane"  she is just so cute posing in this photo.  I created this to look like a photograph you might find in the early 1900's.   I have yet, to work up a card using this cute image... but wanted to share it with you.  I hope you'll come to my shop and see what other images my husband and I have created.  
https://www.zibbet.com/createful-heart-design/sarah-jane-digital-stamp



This Distressing Tool by Tim Holtz would give this image that vintage worn look.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...