Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2017

We've got a new name

I would like to let all my followers and visitors know that I've decided to change the name of my blog to:  Createful Heart Digis & Design.    I would also like to add that I now have a Facebook group, where you can share all of the creations made with Createful Heart Digital images and stamps.  You'll find the link here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1802862793362586/
We would love to have you join in with us!   ♥

♥ Mary ♥






4 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Mary! I have requested to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to have you join! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just joined, Mary! Thank you for adding me. Became a new blog follower, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are happy that you've become a follower, Donna. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...