Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, January 29, 2017

It's Official !!

Hello to all my followers and visitors!   

I just want to announce the opening of my new Etsy Shop.   You'll find the link here, Createful Heart Digis.   I decided to keep the shop name the same as my blog name, for easier reference.  

  We are a small store (right now), just give us a little time and we'll have our "shelves" stocked full.  :)     My hubby is also a designer of digis.  I'll let him control the man-ly side of things.   So if you're in town, you'll see our little shop just around the corner..  hope to see you there!   

*Just an added side note,  I wanted to say, thank you to all that requested my free digital images.   As some of you know... those were offered (and still are) "AS-IS".... what that means is... you may have noticed (or maybe not), a little grey areas of the background of the images you printed off.   If this happened to you, I apologize as I was still in the learning stages of offering my images.     That problem has been in the works to be resolved as far as the images that are being sold in our shop.   So, if you decide to buy our images, please know that you are getting a Quality, 300 dpi, image.    I've printed them off just to make sure everything is working correctly.   I will post one of the cards made with my newest image, soon. Probably not tonight (I mean, this early 4:41 a.m time)... egads!  The time has gotten away from me - again!     

So- before this becomes a novel.   Just know, if you still want free images...then you can certainly find them on this blog.   But if you would like to get my newest images please go to our shop ♥ https://www.etsy.com/shop/Createfulheartdigis

Thank you so much!  ♥

Mary

No comments:

Createful Heart Digis & Designs Challenge #8!

Hi and Welcome to Challenge #8  - Winter   We are so glad that you're here! Thank you to all who entered our last Challenge - #7/Blog ...